Opiniones DEIMOS IMAGING, an UrtheCast Company Tres Cantos
Es una compañía de información geográfica que brinda acceso exclusivo a las imágenes de Observación de la Tierra a través de una constelación virtual única. Empresa fantástica , Personal amable y bien gestionado. fabuloso, increíble, una compañía encantadora que entiende que la vida sucede y que ayudará cuando sea necesario, trabaje de Junior Accountant ( buen pago), os recomiendo.
¿Sabéis cómo se trabaja en la empresa DEIMOS IMAGING, an UrtheCast Company? ¿Tenéis nuevas noticias acerca del trabajo allí o de ofertas de trabajo?
Flight Dynamics / Satellite Operations Engineer, Senior Legal Contract Specialist
Ofertas de trabajo DEIMOS IMAGING, an UrtheCast Company
Ofertas de empleo encontradas en internet
Junior Accountant Tres Cantos
Role Purpose: Perform general accounting functions and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities: · review and verify invoices and check requests · sort, code and match invoices · set invoices up for payment · enter and upload invoices into system · track expenses and process expense repo [...]
Senior Legal Contract Specialist Tres Cantos
A minimum of higher education in Law. Valuable in specialization in international laws
· At least five years of experience in drafting of complex international commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, distribution and licensing agreement and related documents.
· Familiarity with the Space industry would be an asset
· Sound working knowledge of contract law, and exposure to IT/IP law would be an advantage.
· Excellent oral and written command of Spanish and English
· Discreet. Honest and ethical approach.
· Self-starter who can work independently with limited supervision
· Versatility and ability to successfully prioritize and oversee a large number of matters. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Superior analytical, problem solving and writing skills
· Strong people skills with proven ability to build effective working relationships with internal clients at all levels of management, and work on cross-functional teams on complex business
This position provides senior Contract specialist services to Business Development, Sales and Marketing business units for commercial contractual matters relating to the formation and administration of agreements required to support these business units' pursuits and active programs.
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements (distribution, supply, subcontracting, service level agreements, non-disclosure, satellite data licensing, MoUs, etc.) with international clients and suppliers.
- Working with the sales and business development teams to prepare documents covering large and complex data sales contracts.
- Provides thorough and timely review of documents drafted by other parties identifying, evaluating and mitigating commercial risk to the company.
- Negotiates contracts, subcontracts and amendments directly with the customer and subcontractors.
- Review and advise on contractual requirements expressed in Request for Proposals/Quotations, prepares checklists and exception statements, or contracts, for incorporation into the Company's proposal to a potential customer.
- Keep accurate, easily accessible and complete records of the Company's contractual and business matters assigned to your scope of work activities. Keep documented records of commitments made and understanding between the Company and its customers.
- Ensure that the Business Area is cognizant of the requirement to have these agreements properly expressed and executed in a timely manner to protect the interests of the Business Area as well as the Company.
- Reports changes and risks to manager and business area management.
- Stay informed and make others aware of the business area's contractual activities, legal procedures and policies.
· Advising and assisting with space law matters, such as registration of satellites, radiofrequency licences and export control of dual-use products and technologies.
· Assisting with a diverse range of legal issues, including compliance with anti-corruption laws, trademarks, software licenses, debt collection and personal data protection
Flight Dynamics / Satellite Operations Engineer Tres Cantos
· Experience desirable one year in the sector
· Technical requirements:
o Desirable Knowledge of satellites, the role of the different systems and subsystems they incorporate and the instruments on board.
o Knowledge of flight dynamics and orbital mechanics.
o Knowledge of Java programming, Phyton, etc. will be an asset
· English advance level essential (B2 )
Description: Aeronautical Engineer vacancies, for the Operations division of Deimos Imaging. He/She will be part of the Operations team of the Deimos Imaging Earth Observation Missions.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Control and operation of an Earth observation satellite
· Analysis and evaluation of the orbit of an Earth observation satellite
· Evaluation and execution of satellite maneuvers
· Analysis of possible collision events
· Analysis and evaluation of satellite telemetry
· Analysis and evaluation of the orbit of a ground observation satellite.
· Reporting of all activities carried out